AM I A CANDIDATE FOR COSMETIC TATTOOING?
The following requirements must be followed or healing results of this procedure may be unsuccessful.
Permanent Makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
◦ Pregnant or nursing
◦ Diabetic – please get a doctor’s clearance before booking appointment
◦ Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
◦ Viral infections and/or diseases. If prone to cold sore outbreaks, please take Valtrex as a prophylactic 3 days before lips treatment, day of treatment, and 3 days after treatment (7 days) to prevent a cold sore outbreak
◦ For eyeliner micropigmentation, please be off Latisse lash serums for 2 weeks before treatment. Latisse lash growth serums will cause danger of pigment migration.
◦ For eyeliner treatments, please remove lash extensions, false lash strips, and contact lenses before treatment.
◦ Pacemaker or major heart problems
◦ Organ transplant
◦ Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.). Please wait until the skin has cleared up before treatment
◦ Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
◦ Botox or fillers in the past 2 weeks
◦ Accutane in the past year
◦Have taken antibiotics in the past 14 days.
◦ No Aspirin, Advil or Blood Thinners: These products make you bleed, making it difficult to implant pigment. If on prescription blood thinners, I will still treat you, but try to stop for a few days, or please be aware that excess bleeding may impact the pigment retention.
◦ Stop fish oil, krill oil one week before treatment.
◦ No alcohol or caffeine the night before or day of the procedure , as well as aspirin Tylenol, Motrin.This will cause excess bleeding.
◦ If you are on any medications that are blood thinners like Advil, Retin-A, Vitamin A, C & E, Fish Oils, Niacin. Stop 6 weeks prior to the procedure.
◦ Certain medications may cause issues during the procedure. Please consult your physician prior and disclose that information before booking your appointment.
◦ No Sun Burn or Tan. This can cause a ashy healed result.