Natural Tattoo Salve by Recovery Aftercare
One .75oz. Tin of Tattoo Salve by Recovery Aftercare
Keep your tattoos vibrant and soothe your skin with Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve. Natural ingredients to condition and protect the skin were used to make this balm, along with a specially formulated synthetic beeswax for a completely vegan-friendly product; please look below for the benefits of the ingredients used. A key feature of Recovery Aftercare Tattoo Salve is that it is a dye-free, clear formula, so you can see exactly what you are putting onto your skin. Take comfort in knowing that this special ointment eliminates any mystery of unknown ingredients or flaws in the formula, making it compatible with all skin types, including sensitive skin. It can be used daily on healed tattoos to enrich color, and on new tattoos to protect the skin and facilitate a smooth healing process.
- For use with new and healed tattoos
- Natural skin conditioning ingredients used to promote healthier, revitalized skin
- Patented dye-free formula
- Vegan-friendly, specially formulated synthetic beeswax
- Price per one .75oz. tin
Clean new tattoo and pat dry. Apply a thin layer of Recovery Tattoo Salve 3 to 4 times a day for 7 to 10 days. Use daily on healed tattoos to moisturize and enrich color.
- Olive Fruit Oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil): Natural emollient and skin conditioner
- Synthetic Beeswax: Formula stabilizer; manufactured in the USA and contains no animal products or animal byproduct; not tested on animals
- Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter): Natural emollient, skin conditioner and protectant
- Lavender Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia Oil): Natural fragrance
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil): Natural emollient and skin conditioner
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): Natural antioxidant and skin conditioner
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinum Officinalis Leaf Extract): Natural antimicrobial skin conditioner